NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS “GIVEAWAY” IS A SWEEPSTAKES SPONSORED BY MUTTNATION FOUNDATION, INC. 340020 NASHVILLE, TN 37203 (THE “SPONSOR”). THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS BEING OFFERED TO NATURAL PERSONS WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE AND THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE. ENTRY IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES (“OFFICIAL RULES”). THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION.
1. SPONSOR: MUTTNATION FOUNDATION, INC. is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes.
2.ENTRY: The Miranda Lambert / MuttNation ‘Love Harder’ Velvet Rodeo Ticket Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 A.M. EDT on March 20, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. on April 12, 2023 (“Entry Period”). For purposes of these official rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Eastern Time (“ET”). Entry Method 1) You may enter by visiting https://muttnation.com/loveharder/ (“Website”) and i) following all the onscreen instructions and filling out the form with your first & last name, email address, and ZIP code. After entering the requested information and clicking “Submit”, you are officially entered into the pool of eligible entries (“Entry”). Only one (1) Entry per person. At the end of the Sweepstakes period, one potential winner will be chosen at random from all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
3. LIMITATIONS: In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the email address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Sweepstakes is open only to persons 18 or older who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the fifty (50) United States including the District of Columbia (collectively, “Territory”) at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, Miranda Lambert (“Artist”), and their parents, subsidiaries, affiliated or successor companies; or the advertising, management, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); nor members of their households or immediate families are eligible to enter or win. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for: Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory, and such entries will not be accepted or eligible to win; or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non- delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email or Service Provider accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
The Releasees shall not be responsible for: lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections; telephone or cell phone availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions; computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, mechanical or human error or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees.
4. PRIZES: One (1) prize (“Prize”) will be awarded. The Prize winner will receive two (2) tickets to Miranda Lambert’s Velvet Rodeo Las Vegas Residency. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Prize: $500.00. All taxes, gratuities, incidentals, upgrades, service charges or any other expenses not specified herein are not included and are each Prize winner’s sole responsibility. Certain restrictions may apply. Limit: One prize per person or household. No substitution of any Prize offered, no transfer of any Prize to a third party is permitted and the Prize may not be redeemed for cash value, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any Prize for a prize of comparable or greater value. Prize will be awarded “AS IS’. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no warranty is expressed or implied; and all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement are specifically disclaimed. Any depiction of a Prize is a Digital Product Rendering and for illustrative purposes only. Actual autograph placement and detail will vary. All fees, federal, state, local or other expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of any Prize are the sole responsibility of winner. Taxes, if any, are the responsibility of winner. Arrangements for the fulfillment of any prize will be made by Sponsor and/or its designated agent. Allow ten (10) to twelve (12) weeks for delivery of Prize.
5. WINNER SELECTION & ODDS: On or about April 13, 2023, in a random drawing, the potential winner will be selected from all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: An email Prize notification will be sent to the potential winner within twenty- four (24) hours after the random drawing is conducted. Winner must also be able to receive calls from an unlisted/blocked number (or have access to) an internet connection to receive emails from the Sponsor and/or its designated agent. The contact information provided at time of Entry will be used to notify a winner. The winner will be required to respond to the prize notification within twenty-four (24) hours of notification deployment in order to receive any required documents, including (if applicable) an Affidavit of Eligibility/Grant of Rights and Liability/Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) which must be signed and returned to Sponsor or its designated agent within twenty-four (24) hours of notification deployment. The winner must provide their physical address within the Territory at which they may receive the Prize. If an Affidavit and/or any other required document is not returned within the specified time period, or if an Affidavit or Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if the winner is otherwise found to be ineligible, or if the winner cannot accept or receive the Prize for any reason, or if the winner fails to provide their physical address for Prize deliver within twenty-four (24) hours of notification deployment, then the winner will automatically forfeit the Prize and, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner may be determined. Should any winner be found: to make any false statement(s) in connection with their Entry, to have submitted an ineligible Entry, or not in compliance with these Rules, that winner will be disqualified and, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner may be determined.
The Sponsor reserves the right to investigate the winner to determine if s/he has been truthful in connection with their Entry, and to disqualify him or her if the Rules requirements were not met. If any Prize notification document or Prize is returned as undeliverable or if a Prize is forfeited, or if any required document is not completed and returned within stated deadline, or if the selected winner cannot accept or receive the Prize for any reason, or if he/she is not in compliance with these Rules, the corresponding Prize may or may not be awarded to an alternate winner at Sponsor’s sole discretion. A Prize may also be forfeited if the winner is not reachable at email address provided at time of entry, or a forwarding address is not made available or any non-compliance with the Rules.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND, SHOULD AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant expressively waives and relinquishes all rights and benefits afforded by California Civil Code 1542 and does so understanding and acknowledging the significance of this waiver. Section 1542 states as follows: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DID NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN, BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR THE RELEASED PARTIES.”
9. Request for winner’s name: For the name of the Winner of the drawing (available seven (7) days after the Drawing Date) send a self- addressed, stamped, envelope to: Miranda Lambert / MuttNation Love Harder Velvet Rodeo Ticket Sweepstakes, c/o the Sponsor (MuttNation Foundation, INC.) PO Box 340020 Nashville, TN 37203. The Sponsor will respond to all such requests received within sixty (60) days after the applicable drawing date.